Hello Kitty Finder

Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

You are mine.

This story is written by Our heart,checked by our eyes, and published by our mouth.


One day, while a man was praying he asked Lord: Who are you?
Lord answered, I am who i am.
Then the man said, What does it mean?
Lord answered: I am love, I am faith, I am cooperation, I am the light of the world,I am the beginning and the end of the world!
Then,the man was almost in tears when he asked Lord, But,Who i am?

Then Lord answered: You are mine.

Thank you Lord that you made the world,thanks that you make the world colorful.
And thanks to your son Jesus because he sacrificed himself for us to be saved from our sins.
To prevent us from going to the underworld with Satan,the god of all lies,here is a prayer for all of you:


 My Prayer:
Jesus i come to you today
Please hear me when i pray
I thank you for the love you show me everyday

Jesus i'm asking you today please gently guide my way
Your wisdom from above
So in your path i stay
May the Lord watch between me and you. 
One for the others and one for the peace of all our mind and soul.

In Jesus name. AMEN.

(sign of the cross.)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento