Hello Kitty Finder

Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

You can move on Sweets* I know you can,

I'm really sorry sweets* about your beloved kitten Oreo died.




I know you wonder how i get Oreo's picture.
I try to find it in Google.
I'm sorry if you have been angry because i search this photo.


Here's the letter i promised you.


















                                                                                                 Written: 8:30 pm.
Dear Sweets*

I'm very sorry about Oreo's death.
I often read your report about Oreo.
And now Oreo's in heaven now.
It also hurts when i know how Oreo died.
I think it really meant to happen.
You can move on Sweets*.
You can,I know.
Oreo is with god now.
Then you have nothing to worry about.
The angels will take care of Oreo.


Once, i also have a pet dog named Trixie.
She had bitten my baby brother.
That caused her to be killed.


I made a poem for you Sweets*




     Tears are rain from our loved ones.
In a very hot island sat a very lonely girl.
She's been wishing to receive some water to nourish her dry face.
A few hours after her loved ones died.
She cried and cried but she couldn't do anything anymore.


Then a week came and some teardrops fall from the sky.
The sun had faded for a while.
And let the rain fall.


She said to herself that it was the tears of her loved ones.
And she enjoyed her life much more.
This experience teach you the reason why god give you your loved ones and i know he had a reason why he take Oreo back.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento